What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication that is helpful in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. This medicine is available in a controlled release and an immediate release formula. Doctors prescribe the type of medication you should take based on your condition. The immediate-release form starts showing its effects within 15 minutes of taking this medicine, and the results can last upto six hours.
Doctors prescribe this medication for moderate to severe pain, and with a prescription, you can Generic Oxycodone online with ease. This drug works by affecting your brain to change how your body responds to the pain. You should remain careful while taking this medicine as overuse can develop dependence, which can quickly turn into an addiction.
How to use Oxycodone?
You should use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Though you can buy Oxycodone online with or without a prescription, you should not take more than the recommended dose. Doctors generally prescribe this drug in the oral form, which you can take with or without food. People with nausea should take this medicine with food.
Doctors determine the dosage of Oxycodone based on age, the severity of pain, and the body’s reaction to the medication. You should not change the dose without consulting the doctor as it can have severe side effects.
- 5 to 15mg after every 4 to 6 hours as required
- 10mg at 12 hours interval
Your doctor can increase or decrease the dose as per your body’s response to the medication. The effects of this medication unknown for the children under the age of 18, so you should not give them this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Oxycodone side effects
This drug is helpful in given relief from moderate to severe pain. You can experience side effects from this medicine if you don’t take proper caution while using this medicine. Follow the medication guide provided by your doctor, or you get when you order Oxycodone online.
Common Oxycodone side effects
- Dry mouth
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- Severe itching
Severe side effects
- Slowed breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Teary eyes
- Runny nose
- Stomach cramps
- Increased blood pressure
- Muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
Inform your doctor and stop taking this medicine if you experience any of these symptoms. You should not ignore the side effects because they can turn into serious health issues if not treated on time.
Precautions you should take while using Oxycodone
Oxycodone is an opioid medication, and because of that, it can cause some severe problems if not taken with caution. Whether you buy Oxycodone online or offline, with or without a prescription, the potential for addiction and abuse is high, and mixing this drug with other medications is also dangerous for the patient. You should follow the precautions mentioned here to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
- Take only as much your doctor has prescribed to avoid getting addicted to this drug.
- If you have breathing problems, then avoid taking this drug, as it can affect your breathing pattern.
- The overdose of this medicine can cause death, so be careful with the dosage.
- If you are taking any other medication, then tell your doctor before you start to use this drug.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other such substances like marijuana, as they can increase the side effects of this drug.
- Your doctor should know about your health and medical history before prescribing this drug.
- This drug might have more severe effects on older people and children, so their dosage should be appropriately regulated.
- Inform the doctor or dentist about using this drug if you have to undergo surgery.
- This medicine can cause adverse effects on the unborn child, so you consult your doctor before taking this medication during pregnancy.
- This medicine should also be avoided by those who are breastfeeding. This medicine can pass into breastmilk, which may have undesirable effects on the infant.