Showing all 2 results
Subutex 2mg$299.00 – $709.00 Select PillsQuick View
Subutex 8mg$309.00 – $769.00 Select PillsQuick View
What is Subutex?
Subutex is an FDA-approved drug that belongs to the opioid medication class, used to treat chronic pain, acute pain, opioid dependence, and any other condition as doctors determine. Being a schedule III drug, buying and selling Subutex without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
What are the uses of Subutex?
It is a prescription treatment for chronic pain, acute pain, and opioid withdrawal. It works on the brain and nervous system to provide relief.
Subutex dosage will vary from patient to patient. Your doctor will choose to prescribe you the minimum possible dose according to your health condition. Your medicine dose will depend on certain factors, such as the age and weight of the patient, health condition, and how the patient responded to the first dose of the medicine. You can also follow the prescription label, which you can get when you order Subutex online. The typical dose of Subutex will be:
Dosage for treating and managing opioid withdrawal
In the form of oral tablets
- For adults
4 mg to 24 mg of the medicine, once a day; Your doctor may adjust your medicine dose as and when required.
- For children
Using Subutex for children to treat and manage opioid withdrawal might not be safe.
What are the side effects of Subutex?
Subutex is an opioid pain medication and may cause you some side effects, but these side effects don’t need much attention if they are mild and bearable.
The following are some common side effects that you can experience after using Subutex:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Increased sweating
- Body ache
It is advisable to consult your doctor ASAP if they become worse with each passing day. You should also stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you are suffering from the following health issue:
- Opioid withdrawal symptoms such as goosebumps, shivering, unusual sweating, runny nose, watery eyes, hot or chill flashes, diarrhea, pain in the muscles
- Noisy breathing
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heartbeats
- Weak pulses
- Pain in the chest
- Difficulty in breathing
- Low cortisol level in the body causing nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness or drowsiness, weakness, tiredness
- Liver problems causing you nausea, pain in the upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, dark-colored urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- Serotonin syndrome causing, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions to take while using Subutex?
Subutex is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine even at a regular dose; therefore, you should ask your doctor before using it. Patients can easily buy Subutex online, and they should take care of the following precautions while using Subutex:
- Taking Subutex might not be safe if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- Your doctor will not allow you to take Subutex if you have consumed any narcotic drug within the last four hours.
- You should consult your doctor before taking Subutex if you have any health disorders or history thereof.
- Using Subutex during pregnancy and lactation period is not recommended. It can harm your child and may your baby dependent on the drug.
- Subutex can cause you dizziness or drowsiness; you should be careful while driving, operating machinery, and performing activities that require you to be mentally alert and attentive.
- Consuming alcohol while using Subutex might not be safe.
- Please ask your doctor about other necessary precautions that your should take while using Subutex.